AviTrader CS GmbH is an independent consulting firm to the airline and MRO industry. Aviation consulting is our passion and profession. AviTrader Consulting originates from 2003 established aviation consulting firm Tamm, Bresler & Associates Inc. with offices in Vancouver, London and Munich. Since 2017 all aviation consulting activities have been consolidated in Munich under the brand AviTrader Consulting.
AviTrader Consulting is specialized in performance enhancement programs for maintenance organizations by optimizing resource utilization, production and planning processes and supply chain set-up.
Together with our cooperation partner Amros-Global we are offering a wide range of commercial and technical advisory services around performance improvement initiatives, aircraft management, maintenance cost reduction, cash recovery programs, supply chain solutions and asset management services.
With our joint experience of over 100 years in the airline and MRO industry we are the partner of choice to provide value adding services to our clients.
What makes us unique is the combination of consulting skills with extensive industry knowledge about the aviation industry.
The service portfolio covers the following programs and initiatives:
- Supply Chain and Inventory Solutions
- Maintenance Tender Management
- Maintenance Cost Reduction Programs
- Invoice Auditing
- Maintenance Contract Management
- Maintenance Reserve Management
- Warranty Administration Services
- Maintenance Event Representation and Witness
- Specialized Aircraft Services
- Management Consulting for 145 Organizations
- Management Consulting for Airlines
- Interim Management Solutions
Our Consulting Philosophy
We strongly believe that a successful project requires our client´s experts and us working together in a team environment. We don´t tell our clients what to do – we do it together.
- We are part of the customer´s team
- We add additional expertise and resources
- We involve ourselves with an outside perspective
- We bring along MRO, airline and OEM experience and background
- We help the project sponsor to increase the implementation speed
- We do not just recommend, “we implement”
- We add value and transfer knowledge
- We learn from each other