Our experienced interim managers help clients to immediately bridge existing vacancies.
There are several factors that make the interim management offering increasingly popular and cost-effective to client organizations.
They are characterized as a ‘value proposition’ that interim managers offer to their clients.
Our interim managers have years of executive management experience in the operation of airlines and MRO organizations.
Our Value Proposition
Immediate coverage of existing vacancy
Instantly takeover of management position
Temporary coverage to manage complex projects and initiatives
Extensive outside best practise knowledge and experience
Significant airline and MRO expertise and experience
Flexible engagement until placement of permanent successor
Professional handover to permanent successor
Previous Positions of our Interim Managers
- Chief Executive Officer (MRO)
- Chief Operating Officer (airline)
- General Manager (MRO)
- Chief Financial Officer (MRO)
- Executive Vice President Supply Chain & Component Services (MRO)
- Executive Vice President Aircraft Services (MRO)
- Executive Vice President Technical Division (airline)
- Vice President Material & Logistics (airline & MRO)
Expertise of our Interim Managers
- Corporate restructuring (airline & MRO)
- Change management (airline & MRO)
- Operational performance improvement (airline & MRO)
- Cost reduction initiatives (airline & MRO)
- Productivity and efficiency improvement initiatives (airline & MRO)
- Lean implementation (MRO)
- Supply chain optimization (airline & MRO)
- Strategic development (MRO)
- Mergers & acquisitions (MRO)
Helmut Himmelreich is the most senior adviser of our team. He joined the commercial aviation industry back in 1978. He held various senior executive positions in Germany and Switzerland. In his position as Chief Operating Officer for a major airline he was responsible for about 8,000 employees in his direct reporting line. He is a recognized result driven senior management executive with strong leadership skills, restructuring experience and a track record to improve the operational performance of large airlines. His positions included CEO, Managing Director, Executive Vice President, Technical Director and Accountable Manager for large organizations in the airline and MRO-industry. Helmut is familiar with all aspects of an airline´s operation and knows how to improve the operational performance while reducing the unit cost at the same time.
Areas of expertise include
- Improvement Initiatives “On-Time-Performance”
- Cost Reduction Programs
Torsten Tamm joined the commercial aviation industry back in 1991. He held various senior executive positions in Germany, Canada, Switzerland and the Middle East. He was responsible for up to 1,800 employees in his direct reporting line. He is a recognized strategic thinking senior management executive with strong leadership skills, restructuring experience and international management expertise. Torsten guided large organizations through major financial and operational restructuring programs while motivating staff to maintain and improve operation performance. His positions included CEO, Managing Director, CFO, Executive Vice President and Vice President positions for large organizations in the OEM-, airline- and MRO-industry.
Torsten Tamm is founding partner of 2003 established Tamm, Bresler & Associates Inc. (Vancouver, San Francisco, and London) and 2010 established TBA Consulting Services (Munich). All those aviation-consulting activities now operationally and geographically consolidated under the roof of AviTrader CS GmbH, with its offices being located in Munich, Germany. Under his guidance, the consulting business managed hundreds of millions worth of MRO contract tenders for engine and components. In addition the consulting firms successfully tendered and sold significant packages of surplus rotables inventories.
Areas of expertise include
- Inventory Reduction & Optimization Initiatives
- Cash Recovery Programs
- Surplus Inventory Re-Marketing
- MRO Tender Management
- Maintenance Cost Reduction Initiatives
- Hangar and Workshop Performance Improvement Initiatives
- Supply Chain Management
- Corporate Restructuring
- Process Re-Design
- Strategy Development for MRO Organization